- 6 eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar(300 g), divided
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ½ cups flour(185 g)
- ¼ cup powdered sugar(40 g)
- 8 oz cream cheese(225 g), softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups strawberry(300 g), sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs until pale yellow, about 2 minutes.
- Add in the ¹¹⁄₄ cups (150 grams) sugar and whisk again until combined.
- Mix in oil, baking powder, salt, and vanilla.
- Add in flour, and fold until smooth and combined.
- Pour the batter on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet and spread evenly. Gently tap the baking sheet on the counter to release any air bubbles.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Lay out a kitchen towel and sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Once the cake is done, invert it onto the towel and lift the towel to roll the cake into a log. The towel will wrap into the cake.
- Refrigerate cake for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla. Set aside.
- Place the cake on the counter and unroll.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture in an even layer over the cake and top with sliced strawberries.
- Tightly roll the cake bake up, this time just using the towel as a guide.
- Top with powdered sugar.
- Slice and serve.
At Lifestyle Bravo we aspire to improve all aspects of people’s daily lives, which is why we focus on products and information designed to enhance one’s body, mind, and spirit. Our collections are expansive because everyone has different needs and gains happiness from different sources. A healthy lifestyle can be achieved by anyone. With proper support, self-belief, and the right tools one can change his or her life in the most incredible ways.
Lifestyle Bravo was founded by Manon and Zavier. Manon is from France and Zavier is from Texas and their paths crossed in London. Through all their cherished experiences together, they discovered a common passion. Both wanted to help people realize their full potential and improve the lives for those less fortunate. Even though vast distance separates the two for now, they continue to share their happiness with each other and want to share it with the rest of the world.
"Being happy never goes out of style."
It is remarkable what one’s mind is capable of. Having a few positive thoughts a day can inspire you and others and give you the strength to conquer all obstacles.
Breaking News! The CDC has declared a global pandemic due to the Covid19 virus. In the time since Covid, our society has changed dramatically. Living through this period has posed extensive challenges, and from these difficulties a hope was born to help the world for the fight against Covid. Lifestyle Bravo has provided full support to many organizations working towards a better, healthier future for all of us.
"Reducing inequalities and ensuring no one is left behind"
Headline News- Ukrain is under attack from Russia. It has been extremely sad and difficult to watch so many individuals in Eastern Europe displaced and deceased. With all the destruction and anguish of this war, it has become our mission at Lifestyle Bravo to contribute to all those who are left homeless and suffering from the effects of this war.
Help for Pakistan- Devestating flooding in Pakistan turns villages into desperate islands. The recent impacts of global warming are taking shape as abnormal weather patterns continue. The endless monsoon rains have left this region shattered. As the rainfall diminished, diseases and malnutrition became the new opponent. Lifestyle Bravo has worked with local communities in Texas to ship a container worth of clothing and blankets.
We will continue to provide countless donations and full support to help those that are in dire need. The heart of Lifestyle Bravo is with humanity.