- 1/2 cup (125ml) peanut oil
- 1 tbs finely chopped ginger
- 3 long green shallots, thinly sliced
- 1 lemongrass stalk (white part only), finely grated
- 1 1/2 tbs runny honey
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 80g chili paste in soybean oil
- 600g whole skinless salmon fillet, pin-boned
- 240g packet dried green tea noodles
- 1/3 cup (80ml) lime juice
- 2 1/2 tsp caster sugar
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp chili flakes, plus extra to serve
- Toasted sesame seeds & micro shiso leaves, to serv
1. Preheat oven to 220°C. Heat peanut oil in a small saucepan over low heat. Add ginger, long green shallot, lemongrass and a pinch of salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 6-8 minutes until long green shallot is very soft but not colored. Remove from heat and cool.
2. Meanwhile, combine honey, olive oil and chili paste in a bowl. Stir to combine. Line a baking tray with baking paper and add salmon. Rub honey mixture over salmon to coat, then season. Roast for 12-15 minutes for medium. Set aside, loosely covered with foil, to rest for 5 minutes.
3. Cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse briefly with warm water.
4. Whisk lime juice, sugar, fish sauce and chili flakes into the shallot oil mixture. Place noodles in a large bowl with three quarters of the shallot oil, season and toss to combine. Arrange on a serving platter and flake salmon over the top. Served at room temperature with toasted sesame seeds and shiso leaves.
At Lifestyle Bravo we aspire to improve all aspects of people’s daily lives, which is why we focus on products and information designed to enhance one’s body, mind, and spirit. Our collections are expansive because everyone has different needs and gains happiness from different sources. A healthy lifestyle can be achieved by anyone. With proper support, self-belief, and the right tools one can change his or her life in the most incredible ways.
Lifestyle Bravo was founded by Manon and Zavier. Manon is from France and Zavier is from Texas and their paths crossed in London. Through all their cherished experiences together, they discovered a common passion. Both wanted to help people realize their full potential and improve the lives for those less fortunate. Even though vast distance separates the two for now, they continue to share their happiness with each other and want to share it with the rest of the world.
"Being happy never goes out of style."
It is remarkable what one’s mind is capable of. Having a few positive thoughts a day can inspire you and others and give you the strength to conquer all obstacles.
Breaking News! The CDC has declared a global pandemic due to the Covid19 virus. In the time since Covid, our society has changed dramatically. Living through this period has posed extensive challenges, and from these difficulties a hope was born to help the world for the fight against Covid. Lifestyle Bravo has provided full support to many organizations working towards a better, healthier future for all of us.
"Reducing inequalities and ensuring no one is left behind"
Headline News- Ukrain is under attack from Russia. It has been extremely sad and difficult to watch so many individuals in Eastern Europe displaced and deceased. With all the destruction and anguish of this war, it has become our mission at Lifestyle Bravo to contribute to all those who are left homeless and suffering from the effects of this war.
Help for Pakistan- Devestating flooding in Pakistan turns villages into desperate islands. The recent impacts of global warming are taking shape as abnormal weather patterns continue. The endless monsoon rains have left this region shattered. As the rainfall diminished, diseases and malnutrition became the new opponent. Lifestyle Bravo has worked with local communities in Texas to ship a container worth of clothing and blankets.
We will continue to provide countless donations and full support to help those that are in dire need. The heart of Lifestyle Bravo is with humanity.