The world we live in is changing exponentially. In some parts of the world, the environment is struggling to maintain the growing population. In these regions, individuals are struggling due to the lack of clean water, non-fertile soil for agriculture, and polluted air. Many resources are becoming scarce and the energy movement to a more natural supply source is becoming more important.
There are many ways each of us can play a role to help others and create a sustainable environment for future generations.
Ways we can help others:
- Donate “time and knowledge” – those who grow up in poor areas often have very minimum levels of speech and mathematics. Doing your best to help others learn, so they can spread their knowledge is a way to bridge this competency gap.
- Focus on your community – if everyone tries their best to be responsible and look after those around them, we can build a society that is inclusive of everyone. Change happens from within!
- Create Awareness – recognizing the wealth gap is important. Communicating with others about how life can be very different in emerging markets is the first step to finding long lasting solutions.
Ways we can help the environment:
- Recycle! – plastics, glass, rubber, metals are all scare resources. Landfills around the world are over-flowing and it is leading to severe pollution of the soil, water, and air. Wild-life has been suffering from our harsh treatment and this is causing a severe imbalance to our ecosystem.
- Conserve water and energy – the abundance of fresh water is diminishing. Many fresh water sources are becoming polluted adding to the strain on supply. Energy usage is climbing those derived from fossil fuels. This energy source is deteriorating the earth’s natural ozone layer and creating severe weather disruptions (heat waves, hurricanes, rising ocean levels).
- Plant for the future – gardening not only builds on the beauty of earth, but also creates happiness as we watch our plants grow. Maintaining the land around you can be as simple as picking up trash or as complex as developing sustainable farmlands.
Lifestyle Bravo is on a mission to not only improve the quality of life for our current generation, but also partner with other businesses and communities to develop, create, and sustain a healthy environment for the future. Our community of LB followers is growing and we would love for you to join us on this global initiative!