- 1 ¾ cup canned unsweetened coconut milk, well shaken
- 1 cup Pomegranate
- ¾ cup soy milk or any milk alternative
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ Tablespoon agave syrup, or more to your liking
- 3 kiwi fruits peeled and sliced
1. Stir together coconut milk, soy milk, chia seeds, and agave syrup. If desired, add additional sweeteners to taste.
2. Place sliced kiwis in popsicle molds. Use chopsticks or the back of a spoon to press kiwi to the sides of the mold.
3. Gently pour liquid mixture into popsicle molds with a few pomegranates. Insert wooden popsicle sicks. Freeze for at least 4 hours until popsicles are solid.