finely crushed gingersnaps
(8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
(15-oz.) can pumpkin puree
pure vanilla extract
Roughly crushed gingersnaps
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed gingersnaps, sugar, and melted butter until mixture resembles wet sand. Pour into a 8” springform pan and pat into an even layer.
- In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream to stiff peaks.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin puree and beat until no lumps remain. Add powdered sugar and beat again until no lumps remain. Add vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt and beat until incorporated. Add whipped cream and fold in until just combined. Pour batter over crust and smooth top with an offset spatula.
- Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours and up to overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream and crushed gingersnaps.
Have you tried this yet? Let us know what you think!