- 600 g salmon fillet
- 6 pc of green asparagus
- 1 pc of red onion
- 1 pc of red pepper
- 1 pc of lime
- 150 g of Petit goat nature
- 5 cl of Skimmed 1/2 milk
- 15 cl of whole liquid cream
- Salt pepper
- Olive oil
- Decant the salmon and remove the skin, then cut the flesh into cubes.
- Peel the pepper. Peel the tails of the asparagus and break the foot.
- Then cut the asparagus heads to about 6 cm, then make chips with a mandolin. Cut the pepper and the tails of the asparagus into fine brunoise.
- Peel the red onion and chop it finely. Zester and squeeze the lime.
- Mix the juice and zest of the lime with the salmon, then marinate for 10 minutes so that the acidity of the lemon slightly "cooks" the fish.
- Then add the onion, pepper and diced asparagus, then season with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- Mix the goat cheese with the milk and work together with a whisk to smooth the mixture. Add the salt and pepper and the cream, then put the preparation in a siphon and inject the gas. Shake briskly, then reserve in the refrigerator.
- With a cookie cutter, place the salmon on a flat plate and arrange the goat cheese on top. Serve with a bouquet of mesclun and a tapenade of black olives.