- Frozen peas or corn
- Green beans
- Potatoes (Sweet potatoes work great as well)
- Cauliflower or Broccoli
- Bell peppers
- Fresh basil
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Lemon Juice
- First, sweat the onions in a couple splashes of olive oil and sea salt.
- Next, add water or a soup broth to a pot and let boil on medium heat
- Once the water temperature is hot - add the garlic, carrots, celery and potatoes and cook for a bit longer (approximately 10 minutes).
- Then add the remaining ingredients (minus parsley and lemon juice) and bring to a boil. Simmer until veggies are tender. (Additional 5-10 minutes)
- Lastly, stir in the parsley and lemon and season to taste.
- Add sea salt once the soup is ready to serve.